Air Conditioning – Tip Of The Week – 9 Tips To Stay Cool This Summer
Here are some tips from your friends at Christian Brothers Air Conditioning, Plumbing, And Electrical. Stay cool in the upcoming Arizona heat! Be sure to schedule AC maintenance early as our schedule fills very quickly. Try some of the tips below to stay cool this summer!
9 Tips To Stay Cool This Summer
- Leave your air temperature at a consistent temperature to increase the life-span of your air conditioner.
- Keep your filter changed to increase air circulation throughout the home.
- Service your AC unit regularly by calling a licensed professional for maintenance.
- Check the air ducts for obstructions to maintain proper air-flow.
- Keep your AC between 76-78 degrees to save money on your energy bill.
- Turn off lights that feel warm to reduce heat.
- Cover your windows to reduce heat and sunlight especially in areas of homes with thinner window panes.
- If you’re leaving your home for an extended time, turn your AC up two-degrees, and pull your blinds to reduce sunlight.
- Use your ceiling fans to save electricity and increase home cooling.
You can always call your friendly neighborhood AC service company for install & repair at 602-903-2637, we’re here 24/7 to schedule your appointment.