Scottsdale LED Lighting Installation Services
LED lighting will brighten your day and make electric bills easier to manage. Find expert Scottsdale LED lighting installation services today at (623) 499-9794. Be sure to click here for access to online coupons and specials you’ll appreciate.
Need proof? Click here for online reviews from our customers in Scottsdale, AZ and its surrounding areas.
How’s this for a fact – some LED bulbs can last up to 50,000 hours – that’s just short of solid 6 years of light from one bulb! This is a very compelling reason to consider switching over to LED lighting. Yes, LED bulbs cost more at the checkout than a regular incandescent bulb, but when you consider not having to buy light bulbs more frequently, the energy they use can ultimately save you hundreds of dollars.
What is LED?
LED is an acronym for light emitting diode. This light producing method loses much less energy than any other current lighting technology. It is much more efficient than the vacuum/filament structure of an incandescent bulb – up to 85 percent more efficient. LEDs are even 5 percent more efficient than the CFLs (not to mention much safer than a CFL plasma tube because CFLs contain toxic mercury).
Benefits of LED Lighting
One 60 watt incandescent light bulb will use about 525 kWh hours of electricity in one year. An LED light bulb in the same light (or lamp) will use only 65 kWh of electricity in one year. This is a massive savings off your electric bill that no one can argue about. There is also hundreds of pounds of annual CO² reduction per single lamp.
Other benefits include:
- When used in dimmers, LEDs do not change their color tint as the current passing through them is lowered, incandescent lamp lighting turns yellow.
- LEDs have solid state components which means they are difficult to damage. Fluorescent and incandescent bulbs break with even a mild jolt.
- LEDs are perfect for use in lighting sources that are subject to frequent on-off cycling. Fluorescent lamps burn out quickly when cycled frequently.
- LEDs dim over time rather than just burning-out. This provides extra safety for any area illuminated by LEDs.
- LEDs only have to be replaced after they reach about 30 percent lumen depreciation (17-20 years for quality LEDs).
- LEDs can be very small and are easily added onto printed circuit boards.
The only drawback to LED lighting is the initial cost per bulb. When you consider the hundreds of dollars you can save over time LED is an investment you can count on.
If you have any questions or if you’re seeking professional LED installation call Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical at (623) 499-9794 in Scottsdale, AZ and surrounding areas. Christian Brothers are local professionals you can trust.