Put a stop to bullying with Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical.
Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical believes it’s important our communities understand how bullying affects all of us. Even though most of the consequences of fear and violence are associated with children, anyone can experience the negative impact of being bullied. Next, Victims have been known to suffer from anxiety, depression, and loss of interest in their day to day activities. Afterward, victims have seen negative changes in their health. All things considered, let’s all come together to put a stop to bullying!
Bullying has to be something we all want to get rid of. During the month of October, we hope everyone who reads these words will join Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical in the fight against bullying by participating in the following events.
National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
- Run, Walk, or Roll Against Bullying – October 6th
- Freedom from Workplace Bullying – October 14th-20th
- Freedom from Workplace Bullying hopes to get adults to get past the potential shame that keeps them silent and get help. Let’s inspire witnesses to step forward and make the workplace safe from bullying for everyone.
- Unity Day – October 10th
- Stop Bullying Bystanders – October 14th-20th
- Bystanders can play key roles in preventing and stopping bullying. This event is to remind witnesses not to ignore bullying or other signs of violence.
- National Stop Bullying Day – October 12th. This event encourages everyone to spread the word about the dangers of bullying through #NationalStopBullyingDay.
Above all, bullying can hurt people for their entire lives, even long after the victims have left their bullies. We need the generous spirit of people ready to support the cause and make a difference. For this reason, we’re asking every parent, student, business, school and politician to decide what they can do to help. In addition, attend an event, educate your children, make sure local schools are doing the same, stand up for someone, report the bullying, or donate money or your time to an anti-bullying organization.
Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical hopes you join us to stop bullying. If you ever need a plumber within the Glendale, AZ area, be sure to call Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical today at (623) 499-9794.