Buckeye Electrical Repair Services
Without the proper knowledge and skill, a DIY home electrical repair can end up in disaster. Call (623) 499-9794 for expert Buckeye electrical repair today. Be sure to click here for access to online coupons and specials you’ll appreciate.
Click here to find out what your Buckeye, AZ neighbors have been saying about our electrical services.
DIY Electrical Repairs
Many people are quite handy and so the small DIY electrical repairs are easy to accomplish. Some of these may include:
- Simple electric stove repairs such as replacing fuses, replacing a bad stove burner, or replacing the heating burner in the oven.
- Electrical switches and outlets can move around after excessive use and the result is a recessed box. This is a safety issue. Outlet shims are cheap and most people can easily remedy this situation as a result.
- Flickering light bulbs may be the result of a poor electrical contact. Bending the tab in the socket slightly upward can ensure a better contact. (If this does not work then call an electrician.)
- A faulty doorbell means there are four possible problems: the chime, the button, the transformer or the wiring. If you are not able to remedy the problem then there is an option of going wireless.
- Electrical extension cords are not cheap and sometimes we accidentally cut or damage the cord rendering it unsafe. Adding a new plug and receptacle is simple to do and it is a safer solution than splicing.
A DIY’er must know the rules and know the risks before starting any job. Always ensure the power is cut off at the main panel and always use approved products.
Hiring a Professional
Hiring a fully qualified professional means you want someone who is licensed with the state. Licensed electricians must have had 4 years of experience within the last 10 years and his or her license must not have been revoked within one year prior to their application. In addition, a written examination must be passed.
Installing electrical wiring, new fixtures, or outlets and other similar projects are best left to professionals who have the expertise, equipment and training to do the job safely. Not to mention, this is an industry in which there are new technologies and those who are properly trained remain current on these technologies.
If you need an electrical repair leave it to the professionals. Calling a company with a great reputation for customer service and has a proven track record of satisfied clients is the assurance you need to feel at ease.
Call Christian Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical at (623) 499-9794 in Buckeye, AZ and surrounding areas not just for electrical repairs, but any other electrical issue you need advice with or may be experiencing. Christian Brothers are local professionals you can count on.